Thursday 22 January 2015

JIMI AGBAJE SPEAKS THROUGH MANIFESTO

I have always maintained that irrespective of religion, tribe or political affiliation, at the end of the day, each voter must ask these basic questions: "Which candidate's plan adequately articulates my interests and dreams as well as that of my family? Which plan offers me a chance to get ahead in life? - which could be starting a business, or attending and completing school with the possibility of getting a job, or accessing better healthcare for you and your loved ones, or simply being treated with dignity and respect as a human being
Without prejudice or guile, I'm confident in my vision for Lagos and in our ability as a people to move this State forward in a fundamentally new direction. A direction that exalts the welfare and prosperity of ordinary people over the narrow and selfish worldview of "vested interests". This is why today, I am proud to present my MANIFESTO to the people of Lagos.

Download a copy of my MANIFESTO. Visit www.jimiagbaje.com/manifesto
Feel free to leave a comment below and share this Manifesto with friends and family. God bless.