Saturday 7 December 2013

Chidinma Opens Up About Her Séx Scandal

Here is a brief excerpt of what Chidinma told a Punch report about the scandal:

You eventually came into the spotlight and it opened doors to controversies and scandals
I have been in the news lately. My manager told me that I am a balloon on top of lots of needles. People want me to drop on those needles and get deflated. He told me to be careful. The first time was when my nude picture went viral. I actually went for a photo shoot for my friend. I wore a tube dress. Some mischief makers actually cropped off the lower part of the picture and posted it on the Internet. It was as if I was nude. I wasn’t happy at all. I had that picture. I had to post the real picture on the net and people now got convinced the nude picture wasn’t original. 
I thought that was the end, I didn’t know a bigger scandal was coming…