Saturday 30 November 2013

I'm Ready To Act Nude —Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert

Ghen ghen!! Nigerians, I won't you all to know that you now have a sister who says she is ready to go all out in her acting career and do whatever it takes, even acting completely nude. Her name is Queeneth Hilbert and she has been a model all these year before joining Nollywood. Read what she told a report below...

Where are you from? 
I am from Nigeria.
What part of Nigeria are you from?
I think the fact that I said I’m from Nigeria is okay. Anyway my father is Lebanese while my mother is from Ebonyi State.

Would you mind acting semi-nude, or being specific, on pant and bra?
I don’t mind, if the money is right, why not? The problem with Nigerians is that most of us are hypocrites. This same pant and bra is the reason some of them buy or rent Hollywood movies. What is wrong in someone being free, doing his or her job? Some actresses would want to act a role but they will be like, I don’t want to be criticized. I don’t believe in all that.